Friday, December 31, 2010

What a Whirlwind Year!

Hey my peeps, hope this year has been good to you and you are looking forward to the next year, which is just hours away!

Our year was great, although there were some downs, there were also a ton of ups, and we got through it all. May 15th I graduated with an Asscoiates of Science Degree for Administrative Assistant from Minnesota West. Now the two years of me being a freaking Zombie were over. And then guess what the hunt for a job was on like donkey kong. LOL.

Zach started trucking over the road this summer, hauling cows out west and down south with my Pops! He enjoys trucking and I knew eventually that someday the diesel fuel would be running through his veins. He is a goofball and really enjoys my dad showing him the ropes of the cattle hauling business, but to me it just sounds like a lot of screwing around. Hee Hee.

On July 10th Zach truned the BIG 25, and Mom and Dad had a good ol' celebration out at the ranch. Dad turned the BIG 50 and Mom and dad together celebrated their 25th Wedding anniversary. It was fun to get loud and rowdy, and watch my mom and dad celebrate a whole different chapter in their lives. Can't wait to see how fun the next 25 are going to be.

On August 9th I found my job and I said good bye Pipestone and hello Brookings. I work at Daktronics and absolutely love it, although very stressful it's good working with people that you like and enjoy. It was only temporary when I started but has now turned into permanent. And this girl can't complain because we get BENEFITS. How freaking awesome is that!

Oh and did I mention in the middle of this crazy, awful, beautiful life we decided to move. Yeah stressful and I don't ever want to do it again. We said good bye to Lake Benton and hello to Farm living. We are renting our house out in Lake Benton and thought we would give this a try. I miss my house in town but am trying to adjust to the crazy farm. Zach is already adjusted as you may know. I mean you can't keep that kid off the farm. LOL. Molly on the other hand is a different story. I don't think she is used to all the goings on at the farm yet.

We also got the wonderful news of two very important ladies in our lives being pregnant. Mary Beth is expecting and so is Zach's sister Ashley. Hope these ladies pop soon I'm ready to see some babies around here. LOL.

The family is doing great, Bryan and Dad are still trucking, Mom is working in Brookings at the nursing home in the rehab department. Brandon is a big bad Senior, and I got the pleasure of taking his senior pics for him. Ladies the kid is a stud! LOL. Lindsey Lou's graduated with her LPN and is working at the vet's hospital in Sioux Falls. The whole gang is still rowdy as ever and make me laugh and wonder where they come up with some of the stuff they do.

Well this ends the breakdown of our year. I hope that everyone of you have a safe and happy new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! LOVE THE NORGAARD'S

No comments:

Post a Comment