Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When Is Enough Truely Enough!

I don't understand how some people's bad behavior just gets rewarded over and over. I have tried so many times to understand this concept but just can not figure it out. I really have never understood and to tell you the truth I don't even want to know. These people don't realize the hurt that their words can cause someone, and the bad memories that it leaves. And I can't figure out why somebody says somthing to them. After being humiliated in public and bad mouthed you think somebody would just stand up and say hey I don't appreciate the way you treat me.

Maybe the reason for not sticking up to these two people in particular is because the aftershock of them getting pissed off and throwing a fit, is crazy and its just better off to take the hurt and humiliation then stand up for yourself and tell them fly a freakin kite. Or maybe its because the love that you think you are trying to keep for these people is winning over and that is why you don't say anything. But if you love them should you let them act this way toward you? These two people definately suffer from anger issues, and I know that I have in the past, but I hope that people realize what bullshit these people are when they see them. You can either change your anger problem like I did or choose to let it take over your life like they did.

I thought I would find it impossible to forgive the words of hurt, but I have just for the simple fact that hate is so strong it can take over your life. My life is going great right now and I have come to realize that I don't need bitter, money hungry, unhappy people in my life. Zach and I probably have what maybe 100 dollars to our name right now, but we are happy and wouldn't want it any other way. There are days that I wish I could have money like the two bitter people I am talking about but in the end I realize money doesn't buy happiness and is the root of all evil and cannot buy someone's love. Over the years they have tried to buy my love, but what do I remember most, its not the presents but the compassion that I was never shown by these to people.

Mom and Dad have warned me about these people when I was little and thought that I would turn to the darkside and always try to be with them, but in the end mom and dad you won, and I don't believe the bullshit that they are trying to feed me. You guys have raised me right and with good values, I'm just sorry that those family members have never treated any of us like family. I'll admit there are times when I get so made I could spit nails, but would never take my anger out on somebody by humiliating them. So people the jokes on you! I'm done with you and that is what you wanted in the end, so good bye for now and when you start treating me and the family around with love and compassion I'll see you then, but for now I'm truly better off without you.

So I leave you all with this thought. Life hasn't always been easy for any of us, but do you have a family member or friend that is suffering from anger? What are you going to do, and how are you going to do it? Are you going to say good bye or keep getting humiliated or are you going to stick up for yourself? Please whatever you do don't off them. LOL. Just joking, but if there was a chance that you could help them would you or would getting hurt give you the reason for staying away?

No comments:

Post a Comment