Thursday, September 30, 2010

Saddle Up and Hang on!

Most of you have probably read my quote on FB if not its a quote that Pam and I stumbled upon at the State Fair this year, its by John Wayne, and its, "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyways!" There are many things in life that scare both me and everyone out there, but we know that we have to take the path that isn't traveled very often, although it might be scary, we have to do. With the Lord by your side, you will have to someday saddle up and take a journey that will scare you, but always know that he is right beside you every step of the way.

Zach and I have been on a crazy journey for the last three years of marriage, not knowing what life will throw at us, and knowing that it has been scary along the way, I know that we will make it. There have recently been some big decisions in our life, and by making them together and sticking to them it has made the ride a little less scary. Courage to do what you have to do can take you by surprise. I had to have courage to go back to school, to get better when not feeling well, and I'm going to need a whole lot of courage in the next couple of months. Most of you know the big decisions that are being made, but some of you are questioning the big descisions that are being made. Please don't question them, we think we know what we are doing, and hey if we get knocked flat on our butt, well then we learned our lesson.

I just want to thank everyone that has stood beside us while making these descisions! It takes courage to stand beside the ones you love, and I truly apprceciate it. So remember when you are going through hell there is always someone there for you! I have had to learn that lesson, take it down a notch and not worry so much, because He is always standing beside me and courage is what it takes to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment