Monday, August 2, 2010

Whatever!

Wow I'm really sick of people giving me suggestions about jobs, even to my parents. It's like they think that I'm not trying to find a freakin job. I do work full time but they obviously need more things to do with their pathetic lives, and should probably mind their own business. I know I'm probably being harsh, but it's not like my husband isn't perfectly capable of finding a job with benefits. I think that some people think that I'm out to just slack off and live ofF my husband, but guess what I worked full time while going to school full time, and it gets a little old when you people look down your nose at me. You know who you are, I really don't have to name names. O.k. you want me to be rude, I will be, I have a college education it might not be a 4 year one, but what the hell do you have? Oh and another thing I contribute to what Zach and I have! He is basically a spoiled brat and I'm left to pick up his mess, house, pay bills and every other damn thing that a wife does. So tell me when is there time to find a job, when doing all of that? Get over yourself and find somebody else to bug, because lets just say I will have nothing to do with you if you think you need to be up in my business, when you don't need to be. Zach and I are a family nobody else matters in this family and the decisions that are made but Zach and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment