Monday, July 19, 2010

Nobody really understands how some one's bad behavior affects us all in the end. After certain issues that have happened over the past weekend, it's safe to say that you can't trust everyone. I know that every one's beliefs are different, but how white trash does one individual look for trashing another person's beliefs. I don't care if you have different beliefs than that person, but agree to disagree, don't stomp the heck out of that person or rake them over the coals for what they believe in. I have had some sleepless nights thinking about this issue, like what to say or do, but I have to decided to blog about it and get it off my chest.

I believe in keeping it honest, something my parents have taught me and I thankful for that value. My sister and brother-in-law also believe in keeping it honest. The people that have stomped on their values over the weekend have lied to me on numerous occasions and believe in being rude if they just don't get their way right away. My sister and brother-in-law have never lied to me or been rude. So what two are the bigger people in this dispute. Ashley and Jason would apologize if they did something wrong, and the other two well lets just say have never apologized for anything. OMW Ashley and Jason, have gone up to bat for me several times when I have needed them but depending on the other two is virtually impossible. So who is winning this argument?

You probably think that I shouldn't let it get to me but darn it, I'm sick of trying to be good to people and then they show their true colors and walk all over you. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Ashley and Jason this blog is for you too, you have never been disrespectful, rude, mean or lied to me. You have always shown me love, caring, friendship, and what family truly means. I'm sorry and ashamed at the way you have teen treated, and I hope you know that you two mean the world to me. It's great having another brother, although having two already is stressful, I could always use another one! LOL. Ashley, you are the best seester ever! You have believed in me when I refused to believe in myself. I love you for all that you are and all that you have done for me. Ada and Ethan will one day look back and say my mom and dad were truly wonderful people and I'm glad they were are parents. I love you all and thank you for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment