Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well I'm Back again Today!

I'm actually getting alot acomplished today. I know I'm surprised. I decorated, and rearranged my living room. Oh and next time we will probably have to have two people for that project! LOL. I also finally hung up some pictures that I bought at Hobby Lobby on our trip west river. They look pretty darn cute. (I'm surprised because I don't have a decorating bone in my body, the neighbor actually had to help me.) I swear cleaning house is never ending!

The blog today is about my neighbor Crystal, we have been spending alot of time together and its nice to have someone to talk to. I know that I have my west river seester to talk to all the time and I consider her one of my best friends, but having someone like Crystal close to talk to is great. I needed a friend, and I can find a friend in all the gals in my life that I love, trust and truly tresure. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment