Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its All Coming to a Close!

Many of you may not know that I'm going to be graduating soon. It has been a heck of a ride this last couple of years, and I'm going to be glad to be done. Mom and Dad have finally convinced me to have a party, so it will be May 15th. I'll post more details as it gets closer. All in all, I'm glad to be graduationg, but still on the fence about it. All I've know for 2 years straight is basically 2 full time jobs, with little sleep, and lots of stress. I think that I've handled it well. I'm just worried about the money that I've put into this and if its going to all pan out in the end. Will I be able to find a job? Will I make enough money to support myself and my children someday. Sorry didn't include Zach in that but he is a big boy and can take care of himself. I have come to the realization that this here what I'm doing right now and trying to accomplish is my thing, and nobody and no issue will get in the way.

Some people have pre wedding jitters, but me on the other hand am having pre graduation jitters. Oh yeah and to the person that said your college graduation isn't as big a deal as your high school graduation, shame on you. You are probably just pissed that I'm trying to better myself and for that I'm going to laugh in your stupid face. Sorry nothing like telling the truth and putting it all out there, but if you know me I don't beat around the bush. I have been through a hell of a lot with my blood disorder, and the doctors said when I was little I probably wouldn't make it to graduation, but I made it to college graduation and for that I'm proud of myself and am going to toot my own horn, and stick up for myself because if I don't do it nobody else will.

Oh and another thing, to the rude person that left the rude comment on my seester's wall, you should be ashamed of yourself. Jason and Ashley have the most well behaved kids, and they are trying there best to raise them properly. If your method of parenting works so well, then why did I see your kids chasing you down in Wal-Mart screaming and crying. Shame on you. You should really keep your damn thoughts to yourself, and second of all with your rude ass comments, I really think you didn't hear enough NO growing up! Sorry Seester's stick up for each other, and you crossed the wrong seester, next time you will think twice before acting so STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment