Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Little Family!

Tonights blog is about our little family. You may not think its a family but that is what we have going on here. One Husband, One Wife, and One Little Puppers = One Family. Tonight Zach and I had a great evening. We grilled out and had a picnic in the back yard, and caught up on life. Sometimes you just have to do that. I was gone all weekend, and it was nice to get away for a weekend, but it was oh so good to be back home. This last weekend I missed Zach something fierce, but I think that in order to make a relationship work you have to be apart for a bit. Not going to lie, there are times I call my sister up crying and fussing that life just isn't going to work with Zach and I anymore, but no matter how mad I can get at him sometimes, I look at how he is always there for me. Zach has provided for our little family and together we have made an awesome team, and everyday I fall in love with him even more. I think from now on when I get so mad, I just have to step back from the situation and think to myself, how much I love him and why I married him. I would also like to thank my seester for being there when I need her. I know we don't talk to each other every day, but we have built a great relationship and she is someone I can truly trust and call my SEESTER!. I love you Ashley.

When I lay my head down at night and say my prayers, I thank God for each and every blessing in my life. I have great Family and Friends, and a Husband that will stand beside me, and love me for who I am. I know I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I think, hope, and pray that I'm doing it the right way. Now when we get mad at each other we know to talk it out, and discuss the problem. I'm not going to lie, I'm definately the fighter of the relationship and Zach is the lover. LOL. Thank you Lord for blessing me and surprising me everyday with your blessings and love. Family and Friends out there I love you more than words describe, and am truly thankful to have you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment