Friday, March 26, 2010

What a Week!

O.K. so after reading my blog, you probably think all I do is whine, but I'm venting not whining. LOL! I had a hard week and an emotional one at that. Not sure where everything in life is going but I'm trying to see and know that the end is in sight, with school that is. I'm really not sure where to even start looking for a job, but know I will eventually find one. Right now I'm happy with the job I got, but that isn't going to pay the bills forever. I have the skills to do the job the problem out there is just trying to find the job!

School is actually going great, not so happy about student senate, but hey I probably took on too much and its just not working the way I want it to. I'm thankful that there is only a few weeks of school left and then I'm done with student senate FOREVER! Hey it will look good on a resume someday!

Zach and I are doing great, our relationship has been so strong the last couple of months! I think with us not seeing each other as much, because he is gone in the truck all the time has made us closer, because when the weekend comes we are so thankful to be together. With all of my whining about school and paying bills, Zach is always there for me and knows what to do to get me to settle the heck down. I love you Zach!

With my busy, crazy, beautiful life, I shouldn't be such a wimp and just keep doing what I'm doing, but some days I question what the hell I'm doing this for and why can't it just come more easily. Don't get me wrong, I believe that you have to work and pay your own way, and there are definately no free rides, but sometimes I wish there were, you can't tell me that none of you have ever felt that way. I'm just glad that I have a damn good support system at home and they are helping me to keep on keeping on.

This week I have definately questioned a lot that I have been doing to make life better and it helps to see school coming to an end and knowing that "Hey I actually just did that and I did it well." I can finally say to the people who put me down and have been rude to me (you know who you are), "IN YOUR FACE" You said I couldn't do it but I did, neener neener neener. Lol!

For any of you reading this you probably are thinking she doesn't make since, well thats what you get for me being pissy at work and its late at night. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment