Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you ever come to a point in your life when you realize that you really don't matter to a family member? Well for me that night was Wednesday night, and what a joy that was. NOT. I've realized that not only am I a door mat for somebody, I've been doing it for awhile, and not knowing it. I have gone up to bat for this person so many times when something has gone wrong, and stuck by him, and still that didn't mean anything. I'm trying to be a good person, but I do have my moments. Hey don't we all. I just don't really think its appropriate to sit in a bar every night of the week and drink myself stupid. And for that I get made fun of and called horrible names such as f*&king b!@ch or c%&t. I'm so glad that this level of respect has been shown to me, after all that we have been through together, and all that I've done for you. I'm sorry but I'm better off without you in my life, and think that I'm actually going somewhere with my life. Don't worry I'll be fine, but what goes around comes around, and if you don't grow up soon, then don't bother talking to me again. You hurt me and I'm done with the BS. If you feel the need to apoligize for your arrogant, two-faced, actions then call me, but until then thanking you for ruining my relationship with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment