Thursday, December 17, 2009

Updates

Sorry its been forever since I have blogged, but the fall semester kicked my butt for time! I have been so busy trying to juggle work and school, that somedays I don't know my head from a hole in the ground. So I changed the look of the blog around a little for your viewing pleasure. Hot pink and black are two of my favorite colors. Zach has been working his buns off also, and with harvest running so late this fall we never see each other. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family this year. We spent Thanksgiving day with Zach's family and then Thanksgiving night we were both sick of never seeing each other, so we went for a romantic night down in Sioux Falls, just to get away from everything. The day after Thanksgiving I went shopping on Black Friday, yes call me crazy but it was kind of fun. I was finally done with the fall semester yesterday, now just to pass everything thats the thing. Fall wasn't any fun, and I don't think this spring will be either. I'm taking another 16 credits, and have 2 accounting class, Western Civilization, Speech (yuck), and Advance Office Applications. I'm so going to be ready to Graduate in May. I don't know how soon I will be able to blog again. But here is wishing you and yours a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment