Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well its been since early January since I posted on here, and the reason being, that I started my last and final semester of school and it has been pretty busy. School has pretty much been a whirl-wind of due dates, tests, and homework but I'm almost done, and keeping my nose to the grind stone is what I have to do. Hoping to be done with school the beginning of June!

Zach is doing great, and just recently purchase a new truck. Its very shiny, and has lots of chrome, and a little out of our price range, but that's what happens when the wife don't go pick-up shopping. I wish the lower price one would have caught his eye, but red and chrome gets them every time. Other than that, Zach is busy with work and will be traveling to New Orleans soon, with Rusty, Rick and Tyrel for the roofer's convention.

The rest of the family is doing great, mom and dad are working their tushies off and mom is currently training to become certified in CPR and First Aid so she can teach other people and certify them as well. Go Mom. Dad is still driving truck and busy with that, and Bryan just bought a new Semi, and will start pulling hopper with a company. Its a big, blue, shiny, Peterbuilt that caught my brothers eye! Hey I'm starting to see a pattern here, are you?
Brandon, is turning 18 on Monday the 15th, Oh my word I'm getting old. Soon Brandon will be going to his last day of school this fall, and graduating next spring. I'm proud of you Brandonator.

Have a great week eveyone and a Happy Valentine's day, Oh and I will try and post a little more often to keep you updated on the crazy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment